jeudi 24 janvier 2013

Mind the Gap [English] (2010)



A souvenir from London


Mind, please mind 
Mind the gap, the gap between you and me 
Mind the gap between our minds, don't be blind 
Mind the steps we can walk you and me. 

Mind, please mind 
Mind the feelings, and what are saying my whispers 
Mind that you warm me like the sun warms mankind 
Mind that you already blossom me 
Like does sun to flowers. 

Mind the gap, mind the steps 
Mind a door opens to enter my heart 
Mind the gap, heartbeats are footsteps 
That we do walking together with fever. 

Mind the gap, the gap between our lips 
Which disapeers suddently 
Mind the steps which already doesn't exist 
Anymore, with tenderness and fury 

Mind the gap between us, between our bodies 
And realize there's no more gap actually 
Mind the feelings, mind the love 
Which smiles to us from above.

#887 - 24.1.2010

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire