vendredi 22 février 2013

Share [English] (2010)

"Share moments...share life" (Kodak)


Share your mind, share your tears
Share your heart, share your fears
Share your pride and your shames
I am not the one that laughs and blames.
Share my hope, share my breath
I trust on you like I trust in myself.

Share my head, share my bed,
Share your sun, share your shade.
I'm open to you like you're open to me,
I can share me to you like you share you to me.
My life code is open-source,
You have both read and write access.
And your firmware is also my source
Where I have all rights to process.

Share thoughs and memories
Like we share soul and bodies
Share you, share me
I give you all you give me
I believe, you belong
I belong, you believe
We share a link so strong
Let's share all sensations we live.

Share yourself and give me
All that makes we are You and Me,
Share moments, share life, share all
Let's gather energies to build our own wall
Let's share everything and build love.

#901 - 22.2.10

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire