mercredi 27 mars 2019

What happens in Neverland? (English) (2019)


 

"People always told you

Be careful what you do

Don't fool round with the young boys’ hearts

People always told you

Be careful who you love

Be careful what you do

Because the lie becomes the Truth..."

 

Isn't it what's just happening to you?

It's more than a Thriller

It's more than a murder

How they can kill a man who is already dead?

How they want to change History?

 

You, the Immortal, becomes immoral

You used to be Bad, Dangerous

But now they call you Vicious

Why so Serious ?

 

My question is why, why?

I think it’s just Human Nature

Why, why? Did they talk that way?

I just think why, why?

Seems it’s just the Human Nature

Why, why? They’re destroying that way...

 

Seems that's it's another drug for Tabloid junkies

It's so easy to spread mud and agitate monkeys.

They won’t stop until they get enough

Until they bury you deep and rough

They just can't Leave you Alone.

 

 

 

 

But who were you? Just a good friend? Or such an evil man?

How was The Man in the Mirror, Off the wall, in the Closets ?

Behind the Mask I guessed you Smooth...

But were you such a pervert, such a Smooth Criminal

Who not kills but assassinate deep inside

That black angel with white felony?

It’s so easy to Cry, to Scream, to claim calumny...

They said you stole their Childhood

Hate never felt so good!

 

You may say those kids are not my sons

And that I would think different

And that you are not an innocent

Are you Black or White?

Truth is I wonder where’s the Truth ... about you Michael

 

They are burning your legacy

With what they told about your Privacy

True or not, it hurts like a knife

You're Another part of me, a part of my life

I can’t help it, even if I could ...

 

I Keep the Faith Invincible, Unbreakable

Even when they describe facts so incredible

It's hard to me what they told about you

Because I just can't stop loving you.

 

22-27/3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire